Saturday, June 24, 2017
I'm Not Weighing Myself Anymore - Day 6 - Dilution
June 24, 2017
Haiku? Too tired.
Sometimes poetry needs to
wait for tomorrow.
Daily goals report:
· Weigh in – what’s that?.
· Meditate – not yet.
· Walk – PT exercises seem superfluous compared to four and a half hours in the pool.
· Eat – not too bad.
Other goals report:
· My song today was a conversation with Molly. She wishes she would not have tried to hurt my feelings yesterday. Never going to happen Molly.
· Sketched in my watercolor book as the dreamers drifted off to sleep.
· Wrote the haiku, saying I was too tired to write haiku.
· Six days of journeling/writing/blogging in a row.
· Happy Birthday to a dear, dear friend – Nathan. So much connection built in a very short time. The turning of the years and the miles between us – inconsequential details of friendship.
The pool diluted my desire, no my ability, to write this evening. Tomorrow . . . more.