Saturday, June 24, 2017

I'm Not Weighing Myself Anymore - Day 6 - Dilution

June 24, 2017

Haiku? Too tired.
Sometimes poetry needs to
wait for tomorrow.



Daily goals report: 
·         Weigh in – what’s that?.
·         Meditate – not yet.
·         Walk – PT exercises seem superfluous compared to four and a half hours in the pool.
·         Eat – not too bad. 

      Other goals report:
·         My song today was a conversation with Molly.  She wishes she would not have tried to hurt my feelings yesterday.  Never going to happen Molly. 
·         Sketched in my watercolor book as the dreamers drifted off to sleep.
·         Wrote the haiku, saying I was too tired to write haiku.
·         Six days of journeling/writing/blogging in a row. 
·         Happy Birthday to a dear, dear friend – Nathan.  So much connection built in a very short time.  The turning of the years and the miles between us – inconsequential details of friendship.


      The pool diluted my desire, no my ability, to write this evening.  Tomorrow . . . more.


No comments: