- Choosing a Spiritual Practice - meditation, prayer, journals, watercolor, and journeying are my favorites, but we can find a way to make your passion your Spiritual Practice.
- Dream Work
- Accepting Self - Body and Soul
- Undefinable Yearning
- Crisis of Faith
- Relationships - stuck, leaving, beginning.
- Fear, grief, sadness
- Break from traditional therapies
- Job and Life Coaching
- People keep calling you a jerk . . . not saying you are.
- Fear of commitment or intimacy.
- Strength Quest
- Defining your life's purpose as you age.
- Medical roulette - so many symptoms, so few answers.
- Chemicals, food, money, or compulsion control your life.
- You don't know how to move on.
Spiritual Arbiter - Artist, Writer, Listener, Mentor, Reader of Dreams (Day or Night)
Hello, I'm Lori. I started this blog several years ago while I was working full time as a religious education director in a church in Ames, Iowa. I had the idea that I'd share glimpses of my life as a woman who was successful, fulfilled, and meaningfully engaged in a great life. That's all the same, but now I am no longer serving a church, but working on my own as a Spiritual Director (May 2013 Completion of DMPCC and Mt. St. Scholastica three year Spiritual Director Formation Program.)
Now, I work with people on any path, looking for new paths, trying to find old ones . . . I'm your Spiritual Listener and Mentor. Here are situations that bring people to seek my counsel:
I would love to partner with you to look deeply into what is not working in your life. I can show you new ways of looking at old habits, fears, trepidations, and regrets. Your entire wonderful life is waiting for you to wake up . . .
Please contact me at bloggerlori AT gmail DOT com to set up an appointment via video, email, or in person.